- Will Subhash Ghai direct Aitraaz 2?
- Abhishek Sharrma the new popular kid on the social media world
- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
- Shakti Arora arrived to India for a really special occasion
‘Tumhari Sulu’s Pranav aka child actor Abhishek Sharrma is the talk of the town these days. Having played the role of Vidya Balan’s son, a T-series film the little actor has been heaped with praises. After the release of the movie ‘Tumhari Sulu’ Abhishek Sharrma got recognized for his amazing and brilliant performance in the movie. Post launch of the movie Abhishek worked in various short films and will be working with the National Award winning Director giving fantastic performances leaving audience awestruck.
Abhishek Sharrma has proved today that there is no age limit for a person to work what they truly love and that one’s goal can be achieved if they set their mind to it. His recently released short film ‘My Mothers Wedding’ blowed the minds of the audiences with his brilliant emotional scene. With the growing talent and fame Abhishek would take projects that are big and ambitious. Its his dream to work with bigger stars like Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan and Shahrukh Khan.
Talking more about this Abhishek mentioned, “Working with Vidya Ma’am on ‘Tumahari Sulu’ set, I felt confident that acting is what I want to do in the future too. It would be more exciting if I get to work with Amitabh Bachchan and Shahrukh Khan who I truly admire.”