- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
- Shakti Arora arrived to India for a really special occasion
- Abhishek Kapoor has another fallout - this time with KriArj Entertainment & T-Series !
- Child artist Kavya Ramani takes a short break from work to pursue her hobbies
A play titled ‘Baat-Baat Mein Bigdey Haalaat’ which is celebrating its silver jubilee is going to be made as a comedy movie ZINDAGI BEAUTIFOOL under the banner of Full House Production & director is Sameer Iqbal Patel.
Sameer Patel, who is directing the movie has been acting in serials like ‘Ehsaas,’ ‘Mr and Mrs. Sharma Ki Rasoi’, ‘Hello Friends’ and ‘Noor Jehan’. He has also acted and directed plays like Baat-Baat Mein Bigdey Haalaat, Hawa Hawai, 3 Flight Down, Life Is Beautifool and Jo Khaye So Pachhtaye, Jo Na Khaye So Pashtaye. Sameer Patel is not acting in this film. He said, “If I act, then I will not be able to do justice with direction.”
Known theater actors have been featured in the play ‘Baat-Baat Mein Bigdey Haalaat’ including Rakesh Bedi, Delnaz Paul, Chaitanya Adib, Jiten Lalwani and Brijendra Kala. Some of these actors will be in the movie too and there will be big names too. Sameer says that big names are a must for success. “The movie is going to be a situational comedy and families will enjoy it. Presentation is important and there is a lot of difference between movie and play. Plays are shown in a limited area and movies have wide footprint. Bunty Rathod is the associate writer for the movie. We have worked for six months and managed to complete the story, script and dialogues.”
The movie will be entirely shot in Goa. It would have four songs and one item song. It is planned to begin shooting during Diwali and release in 2013.