- Indra Kumar Recreates ‘80s hit track Paisa Yeh Paisa for his next Total Dhamaal!
- Rahul Malhotra reaches Cannes 2018 with new short movie
- Divya Khosla Kumar receives Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Award
- First Poster of Naseeruddin Shah and Sonali Kulkarni’s film - Hope Aur Hum!
- Demi Moore admires Manoj Bajpayee’s acting skills
Once again thrown into the world of the supernatural, Captain Jack Sparrow finds out that he owes a blood debt to the legendary Davey Jones, Captain of the ghostly Flying Dutchman. With time running out, Jack must find a way out of his debt or else be doomed to eternal damnation and servitude in the afterlife. And as if this weren’t enough, Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann are arrested and sentenced to death unless Will can get Lord Beckett Jack’s compass, who are forced to join Jack on yet another misadventure.
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest is a 2006 American adventure fantasy film and the second film of the Pirates of the Caribbean series, following Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003). It was directed by Gore Verbinski, written by Ted Elliott and Terry Rossio, and produced by Jerry Bruckheimer. The film received 4 Academy Award nominations for Best Art Direction, Sound Editing, Sound Mixing, and won the Academy Award for Visual Effects.