- Mohini aka Jacqueline is ready to steal your heart with Ek Do Teen from Baaghi 2
- Bhushan Kumar & Remo D’Souza team up for India’s biggest dance film starring Varun Dhawan and Katrina Kaif
- Bharti Singh and Harsh visited Pets NGO 'Animal Matter to Me'
- Sanjana Sanghi signed for The Fault In Our Stars remake!
- The National award winning movie writer Niren and Karan are Back Again with Ventilator in Gujarati
Normally a actor or model achieves success in Mumbai and then they launch their production house but Shraddha Parmar is a exceptional one, she while studying took part in a talent hunt contest ‘Aaj Ka Star’ in Ahmedabad and made in finals, this prompt her to chose her carrier in show-biz world, she became a famous model in Gujarat, she did still modeling for various fashion garments and jewelries, meanwhile she completed her BBA (Bachelor In Business Administration) from Indore University.
In spite of her parents being well settled in Gujarat, she shifted to Mumbai near about one year back because her goal was Bollywood. In Mumbai she started her modeling assignment and with suggestion of her well-wishers she produced two Gujarati films one was PREET BHARI ODHANI which was successful and second one is SAJAN TANE MARA SANG is on floor which is being directed by Bapodra, a well known director of Gujarati Films, having cream cast like Jagdish Thakur, Hitu Kanodia, Mona Thiba, Reshma Purohit and Feroz Irani.
Now except modeling and producing films she is getting some good offers from Bollywood Production Houses. She did not act in her own production house as she didn’t want to launch herself.