- MANTRA music and teaser launched
- Sachin Pilgaonkar to be a new Tycoon in ‘Education Industry’
- Director Gifty awestruck by Urvashi Rautela's hunger to give her best
- Prashantt Gupta and Miss World Manushi Chhillar celebrated International Women’s Day in New York
- Kavya Ramani makes her Mother proud on the day of Novel Culmination in her school
A Creative Eye Limited presentation Yaro Ka Tashan produced by Dheeraj Kumar and Zuby Kochhar shall hit the glorious double century on 2nd May 2017 by completing 200 episodes on SAB TV, being shown from Monday to Friday at 7.30 PM.
The Team of Yaro including all the artistes has planned a big celebration on the sets to enjoy those beautiful moments. The show which has been appreciated for Yaro’s innocence, Chaturvedi’s – Tho – Kar – Denge, The bond between friends and Yaro, Dolly’s Filmi Jhhatka and Nakharas have been well accepted by the viewers. Producer Dheeraj Kumar added in today’s scenario, if show crosses 200 episodes plus and specially in a comedy genre it is a humble achievement and we cherish the same.
Co-producer Sunil Gupta added, “We are thankful to SAB TV and entire team for putting their best efforts in making Yaro Ka Tashan a memorable series.” He further said that the journey of Yaro Ka Tashan has given us fulfillment as a production house, Creative Eye Limited is proud to create Yaro. On the concluding note Dheeraj Kumar and Zuby Kochhar the producer of the show truly thanked the actors, technicians and wish for a better success.