- Will Subhash Ghai direct Aitraaz 2?
- Abhishek Sharrma the new popular kid on the social media world
- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
- Shakti Arora arrived to India for a really special occasion
Not all love stories are simple, and MIRZA JUULIET, certainly isn’t. In fact, lead actor Darshan Kumaar recently admitted that he needed to speak to a psychologist to get into the mind of his character.
When we asked Darshan about his Mirza, he stated, “Mirza is a complex character, he has been through a lot very early in life. He has spent his earlier years of life serving jail term for avenging his parents death, he has killed since but he yearns to live a normal life. For someone like me, it was very difficult to understand how could someone with such a tainted past live a normal life. I actually met a psychologist friend of mind to get my head around the character.”
“For me, it doesn’t matter if I am merely standing in the frame, I need to be in character, I need to become the character. I have to give it my all. And for someone like Mirza, I owed it to him to do justice to his character.”
The film stars Darshan Kumaar, Pia Bajpai, Chandan Roy Sanyal and Priyanshu Chatterjee alongside Swanand Kirkire. Directed by Rajesh Ram Singh, the film releases on the 7th of April.