- Will Subhash Ghai direct Aitraaz 2?
- Abhishek Sharrma the new popular kid on the social media world
- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
- Shakti Arora arrived to India for a really special occasion
The new cute face of the film industry Abhishek Sharrma has come a long way from being featured in famous advertisements to films with big names. This boy has shown his variant talents at such a young age that definitely leaves us awestruck with the efforts that he puts in.
Abhishek who has recently appeared on a bigger screen with Vidya Balan, who played as her son ‘Pranav’ in the movie ‘Tumahari Sulu’ has proved that he can play different roles with the same energy and charisma that has caught eyes of many talented directors. After the amazing characters played by him Abhishek is all set to do yet another short film ‘My Mother’s Wedding’ , alongside Delnaaz Irani. The film is directed by Sanil Gosavi that will be released on 28th January 2018. Abhishek’s character is a surprise element that will definitely put you in tears at the end of the movie.
Sharing the experience of working on ‘My Mother’s Wedding’ Abhishek with confidence states, “It was really exciting experience to work along with Delnaaz Irani, I am really happy because I have seen her playing the role of Sweetu in ‘Kal Ho Na Ho’, and I always end up laughing.”