- It is rightly said that dog is human's best friend : Abraam Pandey
- Will Subhash Ghai direct Aitraaz 2?
- Abhishek Sharrma the new popular kid on the social media world
- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
Viacom18’s OTT platform Voot announces another 6-episode Original series titled “Time Out” this season. Time Out is a romedy of the married couple Rahul and Radha who are hit hard and fast on turning two to three unwarned. The series will introduce the audience to a side of urban marriages where the couple has to deal with issues of responsibility – reliability – readiness. The series showcases Tahir Bhasin in a romantic avatar which is inverse to his previous vile filmi characters and is starring opposite former Miss India Sarah Jane Dias who is known for her roles in Kya Super Koolhai hum, O Teri and Zubaan.
Tahir Bhasin took personal sessions with couple’s to get into the role
• In order to get the dilema of his character Rahul, Tahir met with 2 groups of acquaintances – one who had just broken up and divorced, another who had just got married or started dating. To the first group he asked what they hated about their partner to the second what they loved about them, his role was influenced by real life stories
Working for web series is tough: Tahir Bhasin
• 20 Day shoot felt like working for 2 feature films in the span of only 30 Days
Yes, it got awkward during the make-out scene: Tahir Bhasin
• Tahir thinks it is harder to do an intimate scene and then switch to a quarrel scene. This comes after the actor plays for a romedy series which is an antithesis of his previous villainous roles
This is how Danish lured Sarah and Tahir to rehearse:
• Danish Aslam wanted to have the whole series rehearsed like a play so Tahir and Sarah record table reads for 3 weeks with every character from the ensemble for every episode before day of going on floor. To get Sarah and Tahir to do this, Danish bribed them with great coffee he made himself at home and it was the same coffee machine that was carried to set