- Karan Thapar didn’t want Pallavi Joshi in a TV serial because ‘she is dark’, Vivek Agnihotri reveals
- Javed Akhtar meets AR Rahman and Illayaraja at IPRS Chennai meet
- Ishwak Singh collaborates with Imtiaz Ali again for a commercial!
- R.D. Films Production's HADAL muhurt held
- Nawabzaade trailer packs a punch
Dr. Kashinath Ghanekar, is a name that needs no introduction amongst Marathi audiences. He is an inspiration to many young actors and has been appreciated for his powerful performances in Raigadhala Jevha Jaag Yete, Ithe Oshalala Mrityun, Ashrunchi Jhali Fule, Garambicha Bapu, Anandi Gopal, Shitu, Tujhe Aahe Tujpashi, Sundar Mi Honar, Madhumanjiri and many more.
This Diwali, Viacom18 Motion Pictures, the studio known for its remarkable presentations in biopics is gearing up to bring the extraordinary journey of this legendary Marathi superstar on silver screen with ‘Ani…Kashinath Ghanekar.’ Portraying the powerful persona on screen is the enigmatic Subodh Bhave who shares screen with Sonali Kulkarni and Sumeet Raghavan.
Set in the 1960’s, ‘Ani Kashinath Ghanekar’ celebrates the rise and fall of the actor who dramatically changed the face of Marathi theatre. The film is helmed & directed by Abhijeet Deshpande.