- Indra Kumar Recreates ‘80s hit track Paisa Yeh Paisa for his next Total Dhamaal!
- Rahul Malhotra reaches Cannes 2018 with new short movie
- Divya Khosla Kumar receives Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Award
- First Poster of Naseeruddin Shah and Sonali Kulkarni’s film - Hope Aur Hum!
- Demi Moore admires Manoj Bajpayee’s acting skills
Vatsal Sheth, who has been receiving praises for his performance in the on-going web series, Gehraiyaan, believes it’s the most challenging role and something he has never attempted in his career before.
Vikram Bhatt’s new thriller, directed by Siddhant Sachdev features one of the most popular television couples – Vatsal Sheth and Sanjeeda Sheikh together after their most popular show, Ek Haseena Thi.
In the web series, Sanjeeda and Vatsal play a young couple in an urban setting. Their characters get caught in the webs of dark forces, challenging their love. The web series went live on 31st March last month.
As per the sources, it was Vikram Bhatt’s idea to transform Vatsal to a completely new avatar. He had mostly been donning a chocolate boy image playing boy next door characters but an uncanny character would have been a total new challenge for Vatsal and a fresh treat for his fans. Voila! Vatsal was on roll…