- Mohini aka Jacqueline is ready to steal your heart with Ek Do Teen from Baaghi 2
- Bhushan Kumar & Remo D’Souza team up for India’s biggest dance film starring Varun Dhawan and Katrina Kaif
- Bharti Singh and Harsh visited Pets NGO 'Animal Matter to Me'
- Sanjana Sanghi signed for The Fault In Our Stars remake!
- The National award winning movie writer Niren and Karan are Back Again with Ventilator in Gujarati
Veteran actress Gautami Tadimalla who has worked in several popular Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada and Hindi films, is set to surprise the audience and her fans with her next offering, ‘E’.
Gautami, who returns to the Malayalam film industry after a long hiatus of 14 years, plays the lead character, Malathi Menon, who lives in a small town in Kerala with her daughter. In an attempt to kickstart his career a young lad, Karthik and his crew of young film-makers arrive at the ancestral property of the Menon’s to shoot a film. The incidents that unfold there-after are beyond the unpredictable.
While shooting the horror thriller, the cast and crew experienced something unbelievable and supernatural on the set. One of the many freaky incidents that happened while they were shooting E was during the climax shoot.
A team member says, “We were shooting in the sacred area of the Mannarsala temple. The scene involved a puja setting and during a particular shot the weather drastically changed and our set was washed away by thunderstorms. But the strange part was, it happened every evening for the next 3 days whenever we set up for that shot, which left everyone on the set stunned.”
Produced by Sangeeth Sivan, Amin Surani and directed by Kukku Surendran, E is a horror thriller composed by Rahul Raj and Rohan Bajaj and written by K Hari Kumar.
The teaser of the film is set to release on 20th June, 2017 with a facebook live chat with Gautami Tadimalla..!