- It is rightly said that dog is human's best friend : Abraam Pandey
- Will Subhash Ghai direct Aitraaz 2?
- Abhishek Sharrma the new popular kid on the social media world
- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
TBZ was conferred the Best Necklace Design and the Best Bridal Design awards in the Diamond segment and the Kundan Meena Jewellery award in the Gold segment. TBZ got the awards amidst stiff competition with more than 40 participants vying against the other at the IJ Jewellers’ Choice Design Awards.
Mr. Shrikant Zaveri, Chairman and Managing Director of TBZ- The Original, said, “We feel extremely happy after being conferred the awards and it vindicates our view that we always aim to offer our customers unique jewellery designs that suit various occasions and moments of joy and celebration. Our jewellery range also aims to meet the aspirations of our customers through its design, elegance, style and modernity. ”
This was the first edition of IJ Jewellers’ Choice Design Awards which was aimed at showcasing and recognising the best designed jewellery in India from different categories.
Presently Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri located at Zaveri Bazar, Santacruz, Ghatkopar, Thane, Borivali, Surat, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Indore, Hyderabad (Punjagutta and Basheerbagh), Vijayawada and Cochin. TBZ Ltd. has 14 showrooms in nine cities across five states, which have a total carpet area of approximately 44,000 sq. ft. Its flagship showroom in Zaveri Bazaar, Mumbai, was established in 1864.