- Ranangan shubh start with their first song launch of lord Ganesha choreographed by Ganesh Acharya
- Ashutosh Gowarikar gave clap for Jackie Shroff’s Gujarati debut film ‘Ventilator’
- Mohit Suri gives a singing break to Singer & Music director Ved Sharma
- First official poster of the much-awaited film Missing
- Shivam Babbar of Splitsvilla is fully transformed
Farhan Akhtar is all set to play a UP guy for the first time in his upcoming flick ‘Lucknow Central’.
The film which is set against the backdrop of a jail showcases Farhan Akhtar aka Kishen Mohan Girhotra who aspires to become a singer. Kishen’s world turns upside down when he is falsely accused of a murder and is sent to Lucknow Central jail.
The actor was quite impressed when he first read the script as the narrative described true essence of life.
Farhan Akhtar has left no stone unturned to get into the skin of his character.
While talking about the film Farhan Akhtar shares, “What I liked about the film when I read the script, there’s even a dialogue in the film that says ‘Bande qaid ho sakte hai sapne nahi’. This line describes the film for me really very well”.
‘Lucknow Central’ exhibits the tale of a simple ambitious man caught in a tragedy that changes his life forever. The film thrives on ambition, passion, friendship, and determination.
Film’s trailer and songs are widely appreciated by the audience leaving them into complete anticipation.
‘Lucknow Central’ has ensemble star cast like Farhan Akhtar, Diana Penty, Deepak Dobriyal, Ronit Roy, Gippy Grewal, Rajesh Sharma, Inaamulhaq, Uday Tikekar, Sukh Kunwar to name a few.
Produced by Viacom18 Motion Pictures and Emmay Entertainment and Motion Pictures, the film is directed by Ranjit Tiwari and is slated to release on 15th September 2017.