- Richa Chadha meets the real Shakeela ahead of the film’s shoot
- Fans Start A Petition on Change.Org Demanding Season 4 of the Iconic Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan on VOOT
- Saurabh Shetye covers Ed Sheeran’s famous ‘Perfect’ and surprises his fans on YouTube
- G77 Club & Kitchen launch with celebrities galore
- Zee TV to present Yeh Teri Galiyaan, a thought-provoking concept
After the success of the Bollywood adaptation of 2 States, Chetan Bhagat is all set to bring to life his another best-seller ‘Half Girlfriend’. The much-awaited film directed by Mohit Suri is just thirteen and half weeks away from its release, and the makers of the film have decided to engage with their digital audience by kickstarting the promotions on Twitter.
Monday morning started off with an interesting tweet by the coveted author, Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor. With this tweet they shared an interesting fact about the making of the film. The film has associated with The National Basketball Association (NBA) being the first ever Hindi film to partner with them.
Interestingly, this is the second time around where Arjun Kapoor has been casted as Chetan Bhagat’s lead character to life. In Half Girlfriend, Arjun will be seen casted against Shraddha Kapoor, with whom director Mohit Suri has delivered hits like Aashiqui 2 and Ek Villian.
Half Girlfriend is slated to release on the19th of May, 2017.