- Ranangan shubh start with their first song launch of lord Ganesha choreographed by Ganesh Acharya
- Ashutosh Gowarikar gave clap for Jackie Shroff’s Gujarati debut film ‘Ventilator’
- Mohit Suri gives a singing break to Singer & Music director Ved Sharma
- First official poster of the much-awaited film Missing
- Shivam Babbar of Splitsvilla is fully transformed
On day one, Poonam Pandey finally made her debut in cricket with her first inning while Charan Singh Sapra played empire to the event. ‘Mumbai 125 Kms’ cast and crew comprising of director Hemant Madhukar, Karanvir Bohra, Vedita Pratap Singh along with Aditya Raj Kapoor, Diya Sharma were in full attendance.
For the grand finale on third day, the event attracted big names from the field of politics like Kripashankar Singh, Sanjay Dina Patil, Naseem Khan and more. Celebrities included Kulraj Randhawa, Geeta Basra, Madhur Bhandarkar, Mahima Chaudhary, Jackie Shroff, Abhishek Awasthi, Anil Sharma, Neeraj Shridhar and more.
Charan Singh Sapra, Chairman of Sewak (NGO) who has hosted this festival for the second consecutive year now says, “Mulund Fest is an initiative for bringing about togetherness by the cosmopolitan crowd of Mulund. Sewak is an NGO which works towards fighting and supporting many social and community related issues, this year we wish to support and promote Girl Child and I hope to take this message to the people around the world.”