- Director Suraj Tiwari’s I AM ZERO goes on floors today 15 December 2017
- CHALU DYA TUMCHA releasing on 15 December 2017
- The makers of 'Fandry' and 'Half Ticket' collaborate on the upcoming 'Raakshas' by Dyanesh Zoting
- It was a challenging task shooting for the underground sequence in Ek Deewana Tha : Delnaaz
- Acting gives you an opportunity to live many lives within one life : Mudasir Zafar
Television Actor Tarun Khurana who is popularly known for his roles in ‘Gumrah’, ‘Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya‘ & ‘Savdhaan India’ won the hearts of many and made his fans head over heels with his latest show Chandra Nandini on Star Plus.
The young and talented actor along with many other celebrities supported the campaign ‘Rally for Rivers’. Rally for Rivers is a nation-wide campaign of Isha Foundation founded by spiritual leader Sadguru Jaggi Vasudev, to save rivers in the country. The rally began on 3rd September and will end on 2nd October covering 23 states to create awareness on the issue.
To support the cause students across various colleges such an NM, UPG have organized an event called ‘Cyclotron’ promoting fitness through this event. Television actor Tarun Khurana along with many other celebrities will be a part of this event bringing enthusiastic youngsters across the city together making this event a successful one. The money collected out of this event will be donated to the cause.
Tarun mentioned, “The initiative taken by the Isha Foundation to save rivers is one of the best campaign held by far. It is amazing how students across various colleges are out there supporting such a great cause..it is amazing to see such an enthusiastic crowd and I would like to wish the team all the very best for the rally and hope they get wonderful success for this amazing initiative.”