- Will Subhash Ghai direct Aitraaz 2?
- Abhishek Sharrma the new popular kid on the social media world
- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
- Shakti Arora arrived to India for a really special occasion
Tapan Singh who was last seen essaying one of the lead character Aadi on Zee TV’s popular show Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke and was seen showing off another side of him as an actor on &TV’s Dilli Wali Thakur Girls as Jaiveer, is now gearing up for his upcoming show for Zing. He is playing the episodic lead in show and we hear that Tapan has been taking up fitness & action to another level by training with hard measures and in extreme conditions. Singh has been known for his fitness regime as he preaches and motivates people to follow a healthy & fit way of living.
Tapan has been playing negative roles in his recent shows equally well as he does charm us with his next door boy characters.
Tapan Singh was also seen in a music video for Times Music called Maade.