- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
- Shakti Arora arrived to India for a really special occasion
- Abhishek Kapoor has another fallout - this time with KriArj Entertainment & T-Series !
- Child artist Kavya Ramani takes a short break from work to pursue her hobbies
The India International Jewellery Week 2012 opened with the Grand Envi and Nizam Collections by Gitanjali Gems Ltd in association with GR8 for the BETI show. To fight atrocities against female foeticide, acid attacks and women’s illiteracy it was a celebrity filled event as nearly 75 TV and film personalities walked the ramp to support the cause and help acid attack victim, Sonali Mukherjee. The BETI foundation was started by Anu Ranjan, President of the…Read More