- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
- Shakti Arora arrived to India for a really special occasion
- Abhishek Kapoor has another fallout - this time with KriArj Entertainment & T-Series !
- Child artist Kavya Ramani takes a short break from work to pursue her hobbies
Highlighting the complex dynamics of human relationships, COLORS brings to its viewers its first offering of 2017, Dil Se Dil Tak. The story traces the lives of much-in-love married couple, Parth (Sidharth Shukla) and Shorvori Bhanushali (Rashami Desai) and their disparities with their family who opposes their inter-cultural marriage. However, fate has something else planned for them as their lives get intertwined with Teni (Jasmin Bhasin) making way for unforeseen obstacles challenging their destinies. Produced by Shashi Sumeet Productions, Dil Se Dil Tak will showcase…Read More