- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
- Shakti Arora arrived to India for a really special occasion
- Abhishek Kapoor has another fallout - this time with KriArj Entertainment & T-Series !
- Child artist Kavya Ramani takes a short break from work to pursue her hobbies
Television Czarina Ekta Kapoor, who launched the Telly Calendar 2017 in association with Palav Fabrics recently, was pleasantly surprised to receive ‘Palav’ saree from Mr & Mrs Kalpesh Modh (owner of Palav Fabrics) on the occasion. Interestingly, Ekta who graced the launch of Palav Fabrics as the Chief Guest was gifted Palav saree by Kalpesh Modh thanking her for her support and presence to launch the calendar. She praised Kalpesh Modh for the saree and…Read More