- Indra Kumar Recreates ‘80s hit track Paisa Yeh Paisa for his next Total Dhamaal!
- Rahul Malhotra reaches Cannes 2018 with new short movie
- Divya Khosla Kumar receives Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Award
- First Poster of Naseeruddin Shah and Sonali Kulkarni’s film - Hope Aur Hum!
- Demi Moore admires Manoj Bajpayee’s acting skills
The much-awaited Bengali film, Maacher Jhol is now releasing in key metros like Mumbai, Pune, Delhi NCR, Bangalore and Ahmedabad on 1st September 2017. Sony Pictures Networks India (SPN) and Mojo Productions’ latest offering, written and directed by award-winning filmmaker Pratim D. Gupta, is a heart-warming journey of an internationally renowned Masterchef struggling to cook the quintessential Bengali dish, Maacher Jhol (fish curry). The film which released in Kolkata on 18th August, regaled audiences with…Read More