- Karan Thapar didn’t want Pallavi Joshi in a TV serial because ‘she is dark’, Vivek Agnihotri reveals
- Javed Akhtar meets AR Rahman and Illayaraja at IPRS Chennai meet
- Ishwak Singh collaborates with Imtiaz Ali again for a commercial!
- R.D. Films Production's HADAL muhurt held
- Nawabzaade trailer packs a punch
Sony Music, global music giant, acquired the music rights of Tubelight, their first acquisition with Salman Khan Films. Music for the film is being composed by Pritam who is known for creating magic with every release and this film promises the same. Commenting on the on the same Sanujeet Bhujabal, Marketing Director, Sony Music India said, “We are proud to be associated with Salman Khan Films for one of the most anticipated movies of 2017. The versatile music director Pritam…Read More