- Zara is really hurt as she and her father were insulted by the guest
- VOOT ORIGINAL New Bollywood Chat show 'Feet Up with the Stars'
- Karan Thapar didn’t want Pallavi Joshi in a TV serial because ‘she is dark’, Vivek Agnihotri reveals
- Javed Akhtar meets AR Rahman and Illayaraja at IPRS Chennai meet
- Ishwak Singh collaborates with Imtiaz Ali again for a commercial!
The India International Jewellery Week 2012 opened with the Grand Envi and Nizam Collections by Gitanjali Gems Ltd in association with GR8 for the BETI show. To fight atrocities against female foeticide, acid attacks and women’s illiteracy it was a celebrity filled event as nearly 75 TV and film personalities walked the ramp to support the cause and help acid attack victim, Sonali Mukherjee. The BETI foundation was started by Anu Ranjan, President of the…Read More