- Karan Thapar didn’t want Pallavi Joshi in a TV serial because ‘she is dark’, Vivek Agnihotri reveals
- Javed Akhtar meets AR Rahman and Illayaraja at IPRS Chennai meet
- Ishwak Singh collaborates with Imtiaz Ali again for a commercial!
- R.D. Films Production's HADAL muhurt held
- Nawabzaade trailer packs a punch
It was authentic Mexican Dining at its very best at the 180 degrees restaurant at the Grand Sarovar Premiere, Goregaon, Mumbai as Mumbaikars made a beeline for some exotic preparations by Chef Davide Zelnick (from Mexico) on the opening day of the Mexican Food festival. This lip smacking continues upto 3rd February and the fare includes traditional favorites like Chicken fish or Veg Quesadillas with Pico de Gallo, Lemon Egg drop Sopa, Chunky Avocado Salad,…Read More