- It is rightly said that dog is human's best friend : Abraam Pandey
- Will Subhash Ghai direct Aitraaz 2?
- Abhishek Sharrma the new popular kid on the social media world
- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
After having won hearts and accolades across, Onir’s directorial documentary Raising The Bar is now the official selection at the annual Maryland International Film Festival. The documentary essays awe-inspiring stories of six young individuals with Down syndrome as it follows them and their stories at the World Down Syndrome Congress in Chennai, India. The 118 minutes docu film has been produced by Onir-Sanjay Suri’s Anticlock Film, Mitu Bhowmick – Festival Director of IFFM and Founder, Mind Blowing Films and…Read More