- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
- Shakti Arora arrived to India for a really special occasion
- Abhishek Kapoor has another fallout - this time with KriArj Entertainment & T-Series !
- Child artist Kavya Ramani takes a short break from work to pursue her hobbies
The critically acclaimed actor Vaibhav Tatwawaadi who is known for his role of Chimaji Appa in Bajirao Mastani, will be the male lead in the historical biopic, Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi. He will be seen romancing actress Ankita Lokhande on screen as Puran Singh, the main soldier in Rani Laxmibai’s army. Rani Laxmibai’s role is being essayed by the National Award winner actress Kangana Ranaut, whereas Ankita Lokhande will be seen playing the role…Read More