- Director Sandeep Manohar Navre’s latest TVC for water park ‘The Enjoy City’
- Zara is really hurt as she and her father were insulted by the guest
- VOOT ORIGINAL New Bollywood Chat show 'Feet Up with the Stars'
- Karan Thapar didn’t want Pallavi Joshi in a TV serial because ‘she is dark’, Vivek Agnihotri reveals
- Javed Akhtar meets AR Rahman and Illayaraja at IPRS Chennai meet
The much-awaited Bengali film, Maacher Jhol is now releasing in key metros like Mumbai, Pune, Delhi NCR, Bangalore and Ahmedabad on 1st September 2017. Sony Pictures Networks India (SPN) and Mojo Productions’ latest offering, written and directed by award-winning filmmaker Pratim D. Gupta, is a heart-warming journey of an internationally renowned Masterchef struggling to cook the quintessential Bengali dish, Maacher Jhol (fish curry). The film which released in Kolkata on 18th August, regaled audiences with…Read More