- Karan Thapar didn’t want Pallavi Joshi in a TV serial because ‘she is dark’, Vivek Agnihotri reveals
- Javed Akhtar meets AR Rahman and Illayaraja at IPRS Chennai meet
- Ishwak Singh collaborates with Imtiaz Ali again for a commercial!
- R.D. Films Production's HADAL muhurt held
- Nawabzaade trailer packs a punch
T-Series and Luv Films announce new film alliance following the continuing resounding success of Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety (SKTKS) at the box office. The film, directed by Luv Ranjan, has tapped into the never-done-before theme of ‘romance versus bromance’ and its unconventional story has captured the fancy of audiences across demographics through its second week. According to trade reports, SKTKS has surpassed the figures Luv Ranjan’s Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 earned at the box…Read More