- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
- Shakti Arora arrived to India for a really special occasion
- Abhishek Kapoor has another fallout - this time with KriArj Entertainment & T-Series !
- Child artist Kavya Ramani takes a short break from work to pursue her hobbies
In a clear departure from the ubiquitous pattern of programming content across Hindi GECs that appeals pre-dominantly to the rural and sub-urban audiences of India, Zee TV is all set to launch the first-of-its kind cross-continental love story aimed at today’s global Indian. Filmed extensively in the picturesque interiors of Punjab and all set to be shot in London over the next three months with the highest production values and technology that is ahead of…Read More