- Karan Thapar didn’t want Pallavi Joshi in a TV serial because ‘she is dark’, Vivek Agnihotri reveals
- Javed Akhtar meets AR Rahman and Illayaraja at IPRS Chennai meet
- Ishwak Singh collaborates with Imtiaz Ali again for a commercial!
- R.D. Films Production's HADAL muhurt held
- Nawabzaade trailer packs a punch
Laaj dharaa pavna jara janachi manachi Pota satti nachate mi parva kunachi?…. Singing these lines the Tamasha Empress ruled over the hearts of tamasha afficianados of Maharashtra. The Empress was Vitthabai Narayangaonkar… Starting at the age of eleven she danced to the tune of the ghungroos well into her seventies, setting the stage, all over Maharashtra, on fire. She is responsible in getting government and public recognition for “Tamasha” the folk art of Maharashtra, thereby…Read More