- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
- Shakti Arora arrived to India for a really special occasion
- Abhishek Kapoor has another fallout - this time with KriArj Entertainment & T-Series !
- Child artist Kavya Ramani takes a short break from work to pursue her hobbies
Gorgeous beauties and macho men fought amongst themselves for the coveted titles of Mr. India, Miss India and Mrs. India for the year 2017. It was a tough fight as the best faces were competing to win the titles. Mr. Vinod Ahlawat, Director, Dellywood said, “I am very happy to organize a beauty and fashion pageant of this scale where different kinds of talent came forward to participate and showcase their skills. We are extremely…Read More