- Karan Thapar didn’t want Pallavi Joshi in a TV serial because ‘she is dark’, Vivek Agnihotri reveals
- Javed Akhtar meets AR Rahman and Illayaraja at IPRS Chennai meet
- Ishwak Singh collaborates with Imtiaz Ali again for a commercial!
- R.D. Films Production's HADAL muhurt held
- Nawabzaade trailer packs a punch
Multi facetate and veteran actor Sachin Pilgaonkar has turned Gazal writer with Shafaq name. He has penned gazal “Badal Jo Dheere Ke Aaye” in Urdu for director Govind Nihlani’s film TI AANI ITAR. The music is composed by Vasuda Sharma and sung by Aditi Paul. The film also has a song “Aatur Man” written by Mandar Cholkar, composed by Vasuda Sharma, sung by Ankita Joshi.Read More