- Zara is really hurt as she and her father were insulted by the guest
- VOOT ORIGINAL New Bollywood Chat show 'Feet Up with the Stars'
- Karan Thapar didn’t want Pallavi Joshi in a TV serial because ‘she is dark’, Vivek Agnihotri reveals
- Javed Akhtar meets AR Rahman and Illayaraja at IPRS Chennai meet
- Ishwak Singh collaborates with Imtiaz Ali again for a commercial!
The 18th edition of Indian International Film Academy (IIFA) Awards, held in Bangkok on Sunday was a starry night, high on glitz glamour and of course achievement. T-Series and Ellipsis Entertainment produced Vidya Balan starer Tumhari Sulu was awarded the IIFA statuette for Best Film amidst huge applause by the audience gathered at the reputed Siam Niramit Theatre in the Thai capital. T-Series chairman and managing director Bhushan Kumar says, “We are delighted with this…Read More