- Mohini aka Jacqueline is ready to steal your heart with Ek Do Teen from Baaghi 2
- Bhushan Kumar & Remo D’Souza team up for India’s biggest dance film starring Varun Dhawan and Katrina Kaif
- Bharti Singh and Harsh visited Pets NGO 'Animal Matter to Me'
- Sanjana Sanghi signed for The Fault In Our Stars remake!
- The National award winning movie writer Niren and Karan are Back Again with Ventilator in Gujarati
After the stupendous success of OH MY GOD!, Paresh Rawal who walked away with stellar reviews from audiences and critics alike, has already made his next venture, Eros International’s TABLE NO. 21, a subject of heated discussion.
If sources are to be believed, thanks to positive word of mouth, distributors are showing very keen interest in purchasing the rights of the edgy thriller, which marks Paresh Rawal’s return to a negative character after a very long time.
Reveals a source, “Paresh Rawal’s recent film did excellent business at the box office and distributors are queuing up to purchase TABLE NO. 21 especially since it sees him play a negative role. To add to that the film also includes Rajeev Khandelwal who has proved to be quite a bankable actor himself.”
Says Viki Rajani, Producer, Next Gen films, “Paresh Rawal is an actor par excellence, there is no doubting that…The reviews coming his way for OMG only go to reiterate that we are very excited to have him onboard TABLE NO. 21 and audiences are going to see him in a shocking character that only he could do justice to in this thriller.”
Presented by Eros International and produced by NextGen Films, Aditya Dutt‘s TABLE NO. 21 starring Rajeev Khandelwal, Tena Desae and Paresh Rawal, recently went on floors with the first schedule being shot at the picturesque Fiji Islands.