- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
- Shakti Arora arrived to India for a really special occasion
- Abhishek Kapoor has another fallout - this time with KriArj Entertainment & T-Series !
- Child artist Kavya Ramani takes a short break from work to pursue her hobbies
Debutant Swati Sharma who will be seen in director Ajay Yadav’s Movie OVERTIME was the chief guest to the recently concluded ZOOT (which is a socio cultural fest), where she was asked to judge a dance competition, where in the best performers performed in front of a huge crowd. Swati who believes in social causes attended this event where the money collected would be given for providing education to poor children as charity. Swati like any other youth believes that children are the forces for tomorrow and believes that education is a must for growth of human beings wants to contribute in any-way possible for the development of the youths. The charity was given to the poor children who are enthusiastic to study, but sorrowfully cannot because of financial catastrophe. Through these events the organisers of ZOOT make a contribution of the money which comes from the event into charitable trust, where they have a alliance with NGO’S called ‘Inseed’ and ‘Humanist’, where they provide them books, clothes, and toys for underprivileged kids and BMC schools.
According to sources Swati feels obliged and privileged that she was invited for such a function which addressed a noble cause. Sources furthers adds that Swati has given a strong and challenging performance in ‘Overtime’ which will catch everyone’s eye and will be an actress to reckon with in the future.