- Mohini aka Jacqueline is ready to steal your heart with Ek Do Teen from Baaghi 2
- Bhushan Kumar & Remo D’Souza team up for India’s biggest dance film starring Varun Dhawan and Katrina Kaif
- Bharti Singh and Harsh visited Pets NGO 'Animal Matter to Me'
- Sanjana Sanghi signed for The Fault In Our Stars remake!
- The National award winning movie writer Niren and Karan are Back Again with Ventilator in Gujarati
Everyone who saw GANGS OF WASSEYPUR 1 has loved the film and is awaiting the release of GANGS OF WASSEYPUR 2 with baited breath. While GANGS OF WASSEYPUR is not a thriller, however part 1 has managed to leave the audience with anticipation and eagerness to know what will happen next.
A revenge saga that started in GANGS OF WASSEYPUR part 1, with grandfather Sardar Khan will actually end with grandson Fahim Khan. It’s a story of revenge of three generations that began in 1960 and would end in 2012.
With generation change, new characters will come in to play to fight and get revenge. Sardar Khan has four sons from his first wife and one son from second. Let’s see who will finally take grandfather and father’s revenge. We’ll see Danesh, Faisal, Definite, Perpendicular, Tangent, Guddu and Azgar v/s Ramadhir, JP, Sultan and Shamsher.
Not only generation of families change, the way crime is conducted also changes hand. In GANGS OF WASSEYPUR 1 we had Sultan Khan doing robbery on horse, Sardar Khan used scooter, hand bombs, handmade guns and in GANGS OF WASSEYPUR 2 Sardar Khan’s children use internet, AK 47, AK 56 sophisticated weaponry.
Source says, GANGS OF WASSEYPUR 1 was just a trailer, the entire film is GANGS OF WASSEYPUR 2. Everything about the film is larger than life.