- Yetay Na Lagnala shoot held at Filmcity
- Pooja Entertainment's 'Dil Junglee' to release on 16th February 2018
- T-Series, Ellipsis Entertainment & Emraan Hashmi Films unite for CHEAT INDIA
- Richa Chadha launches a cocktail named after her character Bholi Bhali Punjaban
- Maniesh Paul and Lulia Vantur to be seen in T-Series single Harjai
Everyone who saw GANGS OF WASSEYPUR 1 has loved the film and is awaiting the release of GANGS OF WASSEYPUR 2 with baited breath. While GANGS OF WASSEYPUR is not a thriller, however part 1 has managed to leave the audience with anticipation and eagerness to know what will happen next.
A revenge saga that started in GANGS OF WASSEYPUR part 1, with grandfather Sardar Khan will actually end with grandson Fahim Khan. It’s a story of revenge of three generations that began in 1960 and would end in 2012.
With generation change, new characters will come in to play to fight and get revenge. Sardar Khan has four sons from his first wife and one son from second. Let’s see who will finally take grandfather and father’s revenge. We’ll see Danesh, Faisal, Definite, Perpendicular, Tangent, Guddu and Azgar v/s Ramadhir, JP, Sultan and Shamsher.
Not only generation of families change, the way crime is conducted also changes hand. In GANGS OF WASSEYPUR 1 we had Sultan Khan doing robbery on horse, Sardar Khan used scooter, hand bombs, handmade guns and in GANGS OF WASSEYPUR 2 Sardar Khan’s children use internet, AK 47, AK 56 sophisticated weaponry.
Source says, GANGS OF WASSEYPUR 1 was just a trailer, the entire film is GANGS OF WASSEYPUR 2. Everything about the film is larger than life.