- Hold your breath and meet Sikander aka Salman Khan in this all-new poster of Race 3
- Sara Ali Khan- The Simmba girl
- Mohini aka Jacqueline is ready to steal your heart with Ek Do Teen from Baaghi 2
- Bhushan Kumar & Remo D’Souza team up for India’s biggest dance film starring Varun Dhawan and Katrina Kaif
- Bharti Singh and Harsh visited Pets NGO 'Animal Matter to Me'
Actor Ssharad Malhotraa is one boy who believes life is all about loving your parents. He recently went on a short trip to Kolkata to surprise his father on his birthday. He says, “It’s only after five years that I could make it to surprise my father on his birthday. In the hectic pace of Mumbai to take a break is difficult. It is very important to express love to your loved ones. My parents are my strength and they have given me excellent upbringing. I got to spend some quality time with family”.