- Richa Chadha meets the real Shakeela ahead of the film’s shoot
- Fans Start A Petition on Change.Org Demanding Season 4 of the Iconic Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan on VOOT
- Saurabh Shetye covers Ed Sheeran’s famous ‘Perfect’ and surprises his fans on YouTube
- G77 Club & Kitchen launch with celebrities galore
- Zee TV to present Yeh Teri Galiyaan, a thought-provoking concept
Sometimes we all wonder what makes these celebrities have a fit body & how they manage to maintain themselves in spite of the tight schedules, many of them ensure that they work out on daily basis to remain in shape while some are unable to do so but maintain it in their own ways.
Television actor Chirag Jani popularly known for his roles in “Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke”, “Aahat” & “ “The Trap” shares his own little secret to maintain his physic on the daily basis. Chirag talks about the special provisions made for him on the set which helps him to maintain his daily workout schedule. He shares how he spends time working out as when he gets break from his shots.
Sharing his thoughts Chirag mentioned,” With the tight schedule we go through it gets really difficult to make time for a gym so I just thought if I could not get there why not to get it to me. The production who has been really helpful arranged a small gym on my set with the required equipments which help me to maintain my workout schedule daily. The role I m currently playing requires a fit man with a good built which makes me want to focus on myself even more on daily basis.”