- MANTRA music and teaser launched
- Sachin Pilgaonkar to be a new Tycoon in ‘Education Industry’
- Director Gifty awestruck by Urvashi Rautela's hunger to give her best
- Prashantt Gupta and Miss World Manushi Chhillar celebrated International Women’s Day in New York
- Kavya Ramani makes her Mother proud on the day of Novel Culmination in her school
Sony Music, global music giant, acquired the music rights of Tubelight, their first acquisition with Salman Khan Films. Music for the film is being composed by Pritam who is known for creating magic with every release and this film promises the same.
Commenting on the on the same Sanujeet Bhujabal, Marketing Director, Sony Music India said, “We are proud to be associated with Salman Khan Films for one of the most anticipated movies of 2017. The versatile music director Pritam has composed the music for the movie that suitably matches the theme. We have great music in hand and working with a talented team at Salman Khan Films, we are confident on creating some new milestones.”
Adds on Amar Butala, Chief Operating Officer Salman Khan Ventures, “This is our first association with Sony Music and we are thrilled to be working with their team. Pritam’s music in the film is a solid combination of dance numbers and soulful melodies. With Sony Music’s aggressive marketing prowess, we are confident of amplifying the music of the film.”
TUBELIGHT is an entertaining family drama set in 1962 and tells the story of one man’s unshakeable belief in himself and the love for his family.