- Zara is really hurt as she and her father were insulted by the guest
- VOOT ORIGINAL New Bollywood Chat show 'Feet Up with the Stars'
- Karan Thapar didn’t want Pallavi Joshi in a TV serial because ‘she is dark’, Vivek Agnihotri reveals
- Javed Akhtar meets AR Rahman and Illayaraja at IPRS Chennai meet
- Ishwak Singh collaborates with Imtiaz Ali again for a commercial!
A special Bobblehead for the DON 2 movie was conceptualized and manufactured by Sohal Khatwani, actress cum tarot card reader Munisha Khatwani’s brother. The Bobblehead of SRK’s character in DON 2 is available in market and it’s a limited edition. It is the first Bobblehead made of any Bollywood star.
Sohal Khatwani of Headknockin Company which manufactures Bobblehead says, “We customized the final Bobblehead as per the brief given to us by the Excel team and we got lucky that in the first trial itself the product was approved to sell in the market.”
Bobbleheads all over the world have been successfully utilized as a popular merchandise item since the early 1960’s with the advent of celebrity merchandising. Since then anybody who is famous has been bobbled. From politicians to popes, musicians to movie stars, cartoon characters to comic superheroes. SRK has extremely huge fan following and is an icon so surely all diehard fans who can’t meet SRK in person can go and buy his Bobblehead.