- Mohini aka Jacqueline is ready to steal your heart with Ek Do Teen from Baaghi 2
- Bhushan Kumar & Remo D’Souza team up for India’s biggest dance film starring Varun Dhawan and Katrina Kaif
- Bharti Singh and Harsh visited Pets NGO 'Animal Matter to Me'
- Sanjana Sanghi signed for The Fault In Our Stars remake!
- The National award winning movie writer Niren and Karan are Back Again with Ventilator in Gujarati
A special Bobblehead for the DON 2 movie was conceptualized and manufactured by Sohal Khatwani, actress cum tarot card reader Munisha Khatwani’s brother. The Bobblehead of SRK’s character in DON 2 is available in market and it’s a limited edition. It is the first Bobblehead made of any Bollywood star.
Sohal Khatwani of Headknockin Company which manufactures Bobblehead says, “We customized the final Bobblehead as per the brief given to us by the Excel team and we got lucky that in the first trial itself the product was approved to sell in the market.”
Bobbleheads all over the world have been successfully utilized as a popular merchandise item since the early 1960’s with the advent of celebrity merchandising. Since then anybody who is famous has been bobbled. From politicians to popes, musicians to movie stars, cartoon characters to comic superheroes. SRK has extremely huge fan following and is an icon so surely all diehard fans who can’t meet SRK in person can go and buy his Bobblehead.