- Sagarika Ghatge starer, Milind Ukey’s directorial ‘Monsoon Football' announced
- WHEN OBAMA LOVED OSAMA teaser launched
- Working out is not about any particular exercise : Raj Dev Gour
- Subhash Ghai announced his first ever international film based on Osho in Cannes
- I feel lucky to share screen with veteran actors : Monalisa Bagal
Siddharth Menon who is known as chocolate boy in Marathi film industry, now will be seen speaking Bengali in upcoming Marathi film & JARA HATKE. The film is slated to release on 22 July 2016.
& JARA HATKE deals with the changing equations between two generations. Siddharth has played son of Indraneil Sengupta. The father and son’s characters are Bengali in the film. Hence Sid has to learn Bengali language. Indraneil also helped him a lot.
& JARA HATKE stars Siddharth Menon, Indraneil Sengupta, Mrunal Kulkarni, Shivani Rangole, Sonali Khare and Spruha Joshi. The film is directed by Prakash Kunte, written by Mitali Joshi, produced by Eros International’s Krishika Lulla and Ravi Jadhav.