- Sachin Pilgaonkar to be a new Tycoon in ‘Education Industry’
- Director Gifty awestruck by Urvashi Rautela's hunger to give her best
- Prashantt Gupta and Miss World Manushi Chhillar celebrated International Women’s Day in New York
- Kavya Ramani makes her Mother proud on the day of Novel Culmination in her school
- Hold your breath and meet Sikander aka Salman Khan in this all-new poster of Race 3
Shraddha Kapoor is extremely fond of reading books across genres when she has some time on hand.
Recently, the actress took to twitter and posted a video of kids with books, giving out the message of developing the habit of reading.
Shraddha came across this video through a friend of hers who had put it up. When Shraddha saw it, she loved it and even agreed with the message it was giving out. She found it very inspiring.
The actress felt that in today’s time the ability to read is considerably devalued. And so she wanted to take the opportunity and spread awareness on the same.
Shraddha says, “I am extremely fond of reading and feel like it’s a good habit to have. Wish I could make more time for it so I am working towards that. It has a lot of benefits. It helps develop the imagination, educates & informs you & helps develop you as a person. I urge kids & adults to try and make time to read!”
On the work front, Shraddha Kapoor will be seen in Half Girlfriend and Haseena Parkar’s biopic this year.