- It is rightly said that dog is human's best friend : Abraam Pandey
- Will Subhash Ghai direct Aitraaz 2?
- Abhishek Sharrma the new popular kid on the social media world
- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
Shraddha Kapoor who is busy shooting for her upcoming film Haseena, loves to spend time with her pet Shyloh when she is home.
The actress after a tiring and exhausting day at shoot, prefers to spend at least 15-20 minutes with her dog.
Although when she gets back from the shoot, she tries to spend some time with her dog Shyloh. This being her downtime, Shraddha has realised that how much it helps her and of how much value it is!
Though Shraddha makes it a point to keep in touch with her family the one she misses the most is her pet dog Shyloh.