- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
- Shakti Arora arrived to India for a really special occasion
- Abhishek Kapoor has another fallout - this time with KriArj Entertainment & T-Series !
- Child artist Kavya Ramani takes a short break from work to pursue her hobbies
Late Saturday evening, bustling Bandra saw high profile guests tumbling to another launch. Designer Shikha Nuwal & entrepreneur Harshil Nuwal hosted a magnificent jamboree to launch their flagship store Sionnah.
An elated Shikha Nuwal states, “Our new collection reveals the mind-set of new age confident girl. She knows what looks good on her and how to carry it with ease. Women today do not necessarily over-dress with heavy ensembles when they step out. The idea was to have a store which can offer the range between prêt and couture. We will also be introducing bespoke services. I wanted to showcase as wide a range as possible. The assemblage ranges from deep colours to pastels. There is something for everyone. The entire collection is stylish yet comfortable to wear.”
The glamorous soireé saw some famed names like Malaika Arora Khan, Bhumi Pednekar, Aanchal Kumar, Shamita Singha, Amrita Raichand, Manasi Scott and Kritika Kamra from the industry wearing outfits from Sionnah to show support to this stylish new fashion hub.