- It is rightly said that dog is human's best friend : Abraam Pandey
- Will Subhash Ghai direct Aitraaz 2?
- Abhishek Sharrma the new popular kid on the social media world
- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
Shefali Jariwala and Parag Tyagi who were one of the most consistent and appreciated jodi on Nach Baliye 5 will now be pitted against one another in the show’s latest avatar Shriman vs Shrimati. The couple are busy preparing for their individual acts but despite being rivals on the show, both shefali and Parag are helping each other out with their moves.
A friend of Shefali says, “While shefali is working hard to perfect zumba, Parag is sweating it out learning hip hop. Since Shefali is a trained dancer, most dance forms come easily to her and she has been helping Parag during his rehearsals. Parag on the other hand also provides whatever assistance he can to Shefali.”
The show has bought the couple closer due to the long rehearsing hours and Shefali admits that its been an absolute roller coaster of a journey,” Nach Baliye has been such a wonderful experience and now getting a chance to go for it again is the best thing that could’ve happened. Parag and me are helping each other since the dance moves are quite complicated and its great fun to practise together despite being pitted against one another in the show.”