- Mohini aka Jacqueline is ready to steal your heart with Ek Do Teen from Baaghi 2
- Bhushan Kumar & Remo D’Souza team up for India’s biggest dance film starring Varun Dhawan and Katrina Kaif
- Bharti Singh and Harsh visited Pets NGO 'Animal Matter to Me'
- Sanjana Sanghi signed for The Fault In Our Stars remake!
- The National award winning movie writer Niren and Karan are Back Again with Ventilator in Gujarati
Sharanam Safar Vishwaas Ka with Juhi Chawla
Episode #5: Golden Temple
Date & Timings: Tuesday, 9th January, 2018 at 8 PM
Divinity dwells in the arms of peace and we get certain of this fact, in the sacred lands of Amritsar. Within the peaceful and blissful premises of the Harmandir Sahib Gurudwara in Amritsar, also widely known as the Golden Temple, devotees have claimed to find the real meaning of the “greater being”. The continuous chant from the verses of Guru Granth Sahib adds up to the already existing sanctified atmosphere. The focus of the Golden Temple is the famous Amrit Sarovar – a water tank that surrounds the shining shrine. The sacred water from this holy pool of nectar is vouched for its divine healing powers.