- Sagarika Ghatge starer, Milind Ukey’s directorial ‘Monsoon Football' announced
- WHEN OBAMA LOVED OSAMA teaser launched
- Working out is not about any particular exercise : Raj Dev Gour
- Subhash Ghai announced his first ever international film based on Osho in Cannes
- I feel lucky to share screen with veteran actors : Monalisa Bagal
Be it Hollywood ,Bollywood or TV our actors are ready to do anything to justify their roles be it to shed or gain weight.
Televisions gorgeous actor Shafaq Naaz who was previously under the spotlight due to her amazing transformation has finally now shed those extra kilos and and flaunts her body like no other. The beautiful lady who was known to have shed 13 kgs in 2 months recently had a photoshoot which made the fans head over heels with her magical beauty making them anxious to see her back on the Television screens.
In the upcoming track Shafaq will be seen playing the role of Vrinda ( Wife of Jalandar) in the Show. Vrinda who is a worshiper of Parvati request blessing from her to marry someone who never leaves. Parvati does give her blessings but what is the blessing is yet to be discovered.
In an conversation with Shafaq she mentioned, “It feels great to be back on screen aft a long break. My last show was Chidya Ghar where I played the role of Mayuri. Ever since June I took a break focusing on my transformation and yes I am finally back. I play a beautiful character of Vrinda who fights her own battles. Since I have already done a mythological show ‘Maharbharat’ before things are much easier for me now and I am really excited for it.”