- It is rightly said that dog is human's best friend : Abraam Pandey
- Will Subhash Ghai direct Aitraaz 2?
- Abhishek Sharrma the new popular kid on the social media world
- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
Popular music banner Saregama has ventured into film production through Yoodlee Films under which it will make thought-provoking and engaging content, releasing films every month. They will target the young, global-cinema loving audience by releasing one film each month catering to stories from India written by talented writers and a collaboration of some of the talent.
The company is already ready with five films, and next month they are releasing their second feature film- ‘Brij Mohan Amar Rahe’ which will be within a few week of its first release Ajji which has been earning rave reviews across festivals.
The makers have released the first poster of Brij Mohan Amar Rahe which is an Indian Hindi-language comedy-crime-drama directed by Nikhil Bhat. The poster shows a circle of life of a man’s journey who is convicted of his own murder. The film is scheduled for release on 8th December 2017.
The story revolves around a man named Brij Mohan who fakes his own death to escape his boring life. He gets the money and the girl until the inevitable hand of Karma gets him sentenced to death for his own murder. The film stars Arjun Mathur, Nidhi Singh, Manav Vij and Sheetal Thakur in key roles.