- It is rightly said that dog is human's best friend : Abraam Pandey
- Will Subhash Ghai direct Aitraaz 2?
- Abhishek Sharrma the new popular kid on the social media world
- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
Saregama India – India’s largest and oldest music label and youngest film studio – is all set to release their second film under the recently launched film studio – Yoodlee Films. After the critically acclaimed Ajji, Yoodlee Films is ready to release their second feature film; Brij Mohan Amar Rahe on the 1st of December.
Last week the makers released the first poster of Brij Mohan Amar Rahe, a Hindi-language black comedy-crime-drama directed by Nikhil Bhat. The poster shows a circle of life of a man’s journey who is convicted of his own murder.
The trailer for this whimsical plot is just as quirky and shows how a common man – Brij – who wants to lead a dignified comfortable life gets trapped into his own web of lies and is convicted for his own murder. The film stars Arjun Mathur who has played important roles in movies like My Name Is Khan, Luck By Chance, I Am, Nidhi Singh from the popular web series Permanent Roommates, model and actress Sheetal Thakur and noted character actor Manav Vij who has done roles in films like Lucknow Central, Udta Punjab, Rangoon, Naam Shabana and Phillauri among others.