- First official poster of the much-awaited film Missing
- Shivam Babbar of Splitsvilla is fully transformed
- Milind Soman starrer & Manu Chobe's directorial 'Mukti - Birth of a Nation' wins hearts & awards
- Rekha Rana is nailing her Fashion choices this summer
- Shilpi Gupta launches Surkhab in New Delhi, India
Born in Jhansi, brought up in Kanpur Sanyogita Yadav will seen as a protagonist in I AM ZERO. R. A. Movies presentation, produced by Ranjit Sama, directed by Suraj Tiwari, the film will go on floors soon. Apart from doing print ads and commercials, she has also completed a film of big production house.
Says Sanyogita, “I got the role after giving audition. We had few meetings and then I was on board. As I will playing lead I feel it is a big responsibility.”
“I am very excited to share screen space with veteran actors like Raza Murad, Shraddha Singh, Umesh Bajpayee and Rachana Joshi,” she adds.
Shraddha Singh will play her mother in the film. She is known for her film ‘Chillar Party’ and serials like Jodha Akbar, Chandragupt Mourya, Aasma Se Aage, Mahima Shani Dev Ka, Nanhi Pari and many more.
She says, “I also gave audition for role, had discussion and meetings. Since I am from Lucknow, I have command on Urdu language. I have done Jodha Akbar serial for almost two and half year. So that also helped me.”
“My character is very challenging and I have never played such a character before in films,” she adds.